Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Damn you harry!

Pretty much what ThisIsaDream said, I installed the game and saw the Harry Patridge reference on steam so i had to check this out. I think it's great, though I'll admit i did have to read the lyrics to understand it all. Congrats on the name drop but damn you for keeping me from playing it!

Inkjet - Aphex Twin Inkjet - Aphex Twin

laziness bears no fruit...

im sorry but this is absolute shit. its a disgrace to aphex twin. you get no points for sound because it is not your own work. better luck next time.

-Cordyceps- -Cordyceps-

a great piece of art!!

this flash is really amazing, it exceeded my expectations. im a huge fan of aphex twin and im sure ive heard that song somewhere before but i cant really place it. i have over 150 of rdj's songs on my computer and many of his albums. the flash was very random, although this isnt neccessarily bad i think if there was a main theme that you went with and built upon as the song went on it might have been a little stronger. it would be great to see the song yellow calx set to something like the nes game klax, which fit perfectly together...anyway keep up the awesome work.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:]

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Very informative

she was so hot!

The Fast & The Julius The Fast & The Julius

Yay, go pennsylvania

the great state of amish people, the first capital of usa (york, my hometown), and not much else....cool flash, it was pretty funny, keep it up.

The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

Hilarious

Monkeys with a.d.d., exploding avaccados, fish with lasers and drowning fish ghosts...wow i never thought i'd see them all in one flash. congratulations you get the awards for most random flash of the day...keep up the woot

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

fucking awesome

good shit, i love the randomnicitude...great job...keep it up

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

amazing

this is one of my favorite series' on ng. you have a lot of talent and originality. keep up the excellent work. hope to see more in the future.

Plastic Hammer 4 - Melee Plastic Hammer 4 - Melee

wonderful

that was fucking hilarious...the best part though: "now i know how christopher reeves feels when hes trying to get through a door" and the little animation after that....holy fuck that was hilarious...good job mate, keep up the good work, cheerio.

Resident Idiot: Part 1 Resident Idiot: Part 1

craptastic

Not even worth the time...you fucking idiot...be creative, be original, please try doing something that hasnt been raped to death before...this shit sucks, please try something original next time.